Tuesday, July 10, 2007



Well here is my first blog, I plan on venting my frustrations with life, people the world, and also my joys, funny things and all around greatnesses here my friend has been trying to get me to do this forever, and so now I have. First of all let me explain why my blog is called the extreme one.


This is a name my husband gave me, because no matter what I do I always seem to do it six extra miles past what is normal. If you need a example ask him he is always willing to share.


As of right now the only thing on my mind is the blistering heat we are in right now. And how I am regretting not getting central air this year. But make no mistake it will be installed by January for next summer. So I will be posting some fun pictures of some summer fun.


And hopefully I will write again soon.













My baby brother Chase and Brody and Cate with their fish caught at Flaming Gorge Wyoming.




My Sweet kids at the Heritage Days of Syracuse Parade desparately trying to find shade.
Things I am excited for this week:: Finishing a wedding cake in 100 degree weather, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, The Singing BEE, finishing my laundry after vacation.

1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

Shannon, YOU ROCK!! I love it!!!