Saturday, August 30, 2008

Finally the time has come!!


Okay so you know that day when you say this is the most I have ever weighed.. well I got there, actually I got there a couple of months ago and I actually have dropped about 10lbs since then but that is kinda like pulling a whisker off a elephant. So one of my BFF Melinda 'rock star' Brophy did this program this summer designed by another friend Ann 'amazing woman' Brough and Melinda lost 41lbs in 12 weeks. I know!!! Can you believe it! Well I am now a believer and Melinda has started her own group of this program called the Biggest Loser. So we had our first weigh in this morning and I was actually kinda happy because I weighed two pounds less on her scale! But I digress so the clincher with this program is that they email everyone who is doing the program how much everyone weighs after each weigh in. (luckily not this first time though, whew!) So I am not brave enough to post what I weigh on my blog but I will post how much I have lost, so started on Saturday the sixth. My Saturday post will hence be known as Slim Down Saturday and hopefully that will encourage me to keep going. Even though we only weigh in every other Saturday with Melinda I have to know weekly for my own peace of mind. Wish me luck!! on my quest to find my previous behind instead of the four I have now!!

5 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

Hey, you're a rockstar too! Remember when we did Weight Watchers and you were totally losing more than me? You rock! GOOOOOOO SHANNON!

Thayne6 said...

Good luck Shannon! It's great to have friends to help you along the way! (and to keep you going!)
--Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon I can walk any time...( well give me a week after the baby). I will totally support you and hopefully you'll rub off onto me. I am so excited for Melinda. I knew she was looking great but 41 lbs great. Good Luck. I will start bringing apples VT.

Anonymous said...

Shannon I know you are going to do fabulous with this contest!! And I am so excited that you joined. I know letting everyone know your weight is a big bummer and as you know it almost stopped me from doing the contest, but with that aside...I am so glad that I did it. So I wish you the best of luck at literally working your butt off!!
TTFN
Melinda

Shelley said...

Listen woman, I know how you feel! I always tell my husband he is sooooooo lucky because not many women have 6 boobs, like me! Good luck my friend, I am rootin' for ya!