Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Jedi might I be...yes.

So back on the fourth of July we went to the Layton Park (best fireworks ever!! LLLAYTTTON LAAYYTONN!) Anyway who can resist the light up swords?? Not I says me, so it was time to battle we had such a fun day with Cliff, and Chase and Mike and Jim, we missed Paul! and families I was feeling a little frisky so I decided to battle with my new sword and I was pretty good if I do say so myself. The best part was when some of my students saw me and the looks on their faces CLASSIC!!
May the force be with you!
A great defensive move!
Going in for the kill, Was there ever a better face! Ugh!
Did I mention I also scared my own children and all my nieces and nephews by jumping in the pool with them fully clothed, They got over their initial shock and started splashing me pretty soon after that!

No comments: