Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My favorite jewelry maker is worth a look at...


So Kelly my friend with the coolest blog, in addition to being a kick it in the bootie photog, also makes amazing jewelry! I have a lovely personalized bracelet she made for me with my kids pics it is seriously my favorite piece of jewelry I own, but don't tell my hubby I do love my wedding ring. Anyway, I added the button to her etsy shop on the side over there on the right. Check it out even if you can't afford anything right now, (like me) it is still fun to dream, if I could by them these lovelies would be at the top of my list! They are worth buying an new outfit to match, just to be able to wear them! LOVE IT!! HAppy day to all!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

thanks for introducing me to Kelly's world. She is truly a blast! I love her jewelry and pics too.
How's school going?

Nikki said...

Your family pics are way cute, is this who took them?