Wednesday, February 6, 2008

too tired to post

Okay this has been a week, and my husband would remind me that I have inflicted it on myself, but yet that still doesn't matter I am very tired but I feel I should post because it has been a few days, so allow me a little self indulgence while I vent about why I am tired.
Monday 7:10 am
Dentist one filling one extraction (can I just say starting out monday with laughing gas is the way to go, unfortunatly I had to work after
9:00 am go to school to help with book fair
10:00 am Work very busy valentines is coming and parent teacher conferences are here,
1:45 pm Off work head to book fair make sure all is well back home to tend to sick children
3:00 pm not feeling well the drugs from the dentist are losing effect.
5:00 pm dinner for family me not so much,
6-8 pm correct papers talk to husband try to hold on till bedtime
8:30 put kids to bed
10:00 Finish papers finally....meanwhile Hear a coughing sound coming from my four year my wonderful husband runs downstairs and from the crying I now know that we have thrown up Yeah!
11:00 crawl into bed with a tylenol with codeine coma hopefully on its way.
I was going to post about tues and wed but i was depressed after reading that and I don't want to bring anyone else down so love to you all and hope you having a better week than I but really not that bad in the big scheme of things,

3 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

you're still a rockstar in my book! God bless codeine (or anything that numbs)! Smooth sailing after this week, right?

Her Royal Highness said...

I hope you're feeling better!

(Pezlady told everyone it's your birthday! So happy birthday to you! Hope it's really super-special!)

Keeley said...

Happy Happy Birthday
From all of us to you
Happy Happy Birthday
De Do De Do De Doooooooooo!

=)