Friday, February 1, 2008

Top Five Friday

Okay I have been inspired by all the lists I have been seeing so my top five is going to be the top five things I have to do before Monday. Because Book Fair is next week and SEP's and the dinner for the faculty and early out all week YEAH!!!
Okay here goes,
1. Clean my house and do all the laundry and maybe get it put away,
2. Look up some books on Renisaince (sp?) learning to see if there is AR test and when I say some I mean 10 pages.
3. Do a project for a teacher that I couldn't do at school because at the moment my copy machine is being a stupid head!
4. Work on the scrapbook I am doing for my father in law for his birthday on Feb 18th might not be happening.
5. Maybe find time for a date with my husband. and go to church. oh and make something to munch on for the Superbowl!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: