Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer Fun!!




I am so glad summer is here almost anyway!! So here are some things I want to do this summer!! How about you!!
Ride my bike alot, like enough to find the butt I used to know!!
Take my kids to the zoo!!!
Use my new sewing machine a bunch!
Finish Porters Room!!!! seriously
Play with my kids. TONS!!!
Take a long road trip with my kids but because of gas prices we will be riding our bikes to various parks and the library!
Organize my house a little better!!

2 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

OH MY GOSH! Did you blog? It's only been, like, what...forever! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA love you! I noticed that you didn't put on your list

"hang out with my BFF in the whole world because she is so awesome and I can't imagine doing anything without her and her circus of kids"

Yah, I saw that you didn't put that on your list. Just thought I would bring that teeny weeny little item to your attention.

;)

Thayne6 said...

Your May must have been as busy as mine! I'm glad summer is here...I need to slow down. We just plan to hang out and MAYBE venture out of the house once in a while! :)

--Jamie