Monday, September 15, 2008

I love Facebook!

I have recently become addicted to facebook, and I truly love it! but most recently for a new reason, way back long ago I used to work a Chick Fil A with some truly great people, and despite being a job where some smells you will never forget exist. We had a blast with water fights and making fun of truly moronic people mostly each other! But I had one friend that I just loved who's name is Kelly and I lost touch with her through the years and through facebook was able to find her. Now Kelly was always someone I really looked up to, because with her the conversation was always great! She is funny, witty and so creative. She has always been who I want to be when I grow up so I was very pleased to find she has a blog, and of course it is fabulous it looks like a show on the food network/tlc/hgtv all rolled into one. So check it out if you love photog/cooking/crafting or just being a great human being!

1 comment:

kelly said...

Hey! I just saw this, and aren't you so nice.
Thanks for the shout out and the super nice post. You made my day.