Saturday, September 13, 2008

Slim Down Saturday!!

Okay so I am a little disappointed in myself, but it's okay! So I weighed in today and from the first weigh in I have dropped 7.4 pounds. Which is great don't get me wrong but I really wanted to do more but I didn't put what I should have so, it's a new beginning and I am going to add working out for the sixty minutes now, (I wanted to focus on eating what I should the first two weeks) and hopefully I can keep going.
Thanks for all the encouragment it really does help!!

3 comments:

Motley Mom said...

Don't be too hard on yourself! You did awesome!!!!! I bet you will kick some serious butt this entire contest!! Let me know if you ever want to walk some evening :D

Thayne6 said...

I think it's great that you are still at it. I always have a hard time staying motivated! Keep it up!
--Jamie

Pezlady Jana said...

I think you are awesome!! Way to go---7 pounds!!