Thursday, February 12, 2009

Back where we belong,


Well you get out and the pull you back in..that's right John and I are back in the nursery. Well it doesn't help when you ask to be back in the nursery, (hint, hint not me) But yes there we are. I have noticed I am very out of practice, and need to get back in the groove of things. But it is so much fun they are very sweet and so cute. I really hope we can get past tears soon, I just feel bad for them when they cry and for the parents. We are going to a new ward that has the safety windows which is awesome don't get me wrong, I am totally for this, However the next parent who isn't sneaky enough and gets seen by their child, I think John is going to hand them their screaming child on the spot. It is so funny the kids can be great but as soon as they see mom or dad peeking in suddenly it is WWIII. I love the nursery though and it is a good spot for me to be right now. I have really struggled spiritually lately, no big things just found it really hard to feel the spirit. Not that I was doing a whole lot to help the matter but hopefully I can get back on track and follow in the footsteps of their little feet.

4 comments:

The Morgan Clan said...

We are so glad to have you guys in the nursery!! I think we should put a sign up in the windows that says GO AWAY they are fine! I hated that when I was in nursery too.

Thayne6 said...

Hannah loved it when John was in the nursery--that was a long time ago! Some things, you are just destined to do. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I hate it when mom and dad peek in. Makes me want to put a beatin' on em right there in church!

Motley Mom said...

You are awesome at the Nursery!! Who has her own stash of playdough and cookie cutters for the nursery??...oh yeah - the extreme one!! You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!