Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm back among the living....kinda

Well book fair is over Yeah!! And I am starting to feel normal again, however I am feeling under the weather but I thought I would post this little gem. The other day I was feeling pixel happy and snapping shots of my little nephew (Jack, Jack heart attack so stinking cute!!) And my cat wouldn't move so I snapped a few of her. Let me be clear I AM NOT A CAT PERSON!! however I am even more not a mouse person, and when you live thirty feet from a farm you become a cat person very quickly, and although she has grown on me, she and I aren't buddies. Which makes these pics all the more funny!
Here is the first with her refusing to look at me while taking her pic. Brat...

and then after I tortured her into letting me take her pic I got this look...classic.

1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

yep. That's Molly alright!