Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving






Okay it is time to go around the table and tell everyone what you are thankful for,
My wonderful husband whose endless patience with me never ceases to amaze me and what a wonderful example he is to me and my children, plus he's pretty cute too.


Second my awesome kids!! They make me laugh everyday, they make me cry every week, but most of all they make my life worth living.

Next my amazing family who are so wonderful and I don't know what I would do without them in my life,


Next I have wonderful friends with whom I have such fun and who I can always call with joy, problems or some good downright B%$#$%.
Love to you all and I hope you have a wonderful HOLIDAY!!
And don't forget to be grateful especially for this beautiful world that we have been blessed to live in.
HAPPY GOBBLE GOBBLE
DON'T FORGET
GOBBLE TILL YA WOBBLE!!








ri

No comments: