Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tis the Season

So thanksgiving came and went and with it we had the sniffles, snuffles and the pukies. Yes that is right our little family spent the holiday trying to feel human again. But it was not at all bad we relaxed, no running from place to place. We watched White Christmas (not the holidays until I see that) did a couple of jigsaw puzzles and mostly just enjoyed each other over all we were very thankful for each other. Speaking of which amidst all of the fun my little one got the pukies one night and I was trying to be a good mom in the bathroom with him above the porcelin idol and I was rubbing his back telling him I loved him when he very proudly comforts me by saying... Don't worry mom, if any fish come up the toilet I will just flush them down....Thank you Nemo so in honor of him I have finally gotten around to posting his High School Musical video on you tube so take a look click on the link and then go to the video section tell all you friends and maybe someday I can meet OPRAH!!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=theextremeone14

1 comment:

Thayne6 said...

Oh my gosh Shannon--that is so cute and funny! I love it! You have a rising star in your family!

Jamie