Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thankful Thursday


Well I am trying I thought I would try this since I don't even remember the last time I did a quiz. So I am going to try to tell you and explain one thing I am thankful for and you can add your own.

The thing I am thankful for is my good friend Jana, she is awesome she lets me vent when I need to, she is always there when I need her, plus she is constantly my hero, I don't know how she does what she does, take a nap sweetie. She became my friend when I really needed one and has stuck with me through all my crap. I love her dearly and think the world of her. So many times you can come across people who are phony baloney and you know you could never depend on them and that is the opposite of what this girl is. Love her to death she rocks!!!!!!!!

Tell me what your thankful for.


1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

Well right back at ya babe! You rock and roll and I love you to death!!! Plus...you made me cry!!!