Sunday, January 27, 2008

Top Seven Sunday


I did'nt post my top five friday and now I am glad that I didn't so I can do a special top seven Sunday. Today we lost a truly amazing man to the home I believe he has been longing to be at for sometime. President Hinckley was so beloved and admired by those who knew him, both in the church and out. We will truly miss him, but I am so happy for him that he once again is with his beloved wife and many treasured friends and I am sure some new ones.

1. My most favorite thing about President Hinckley is his sense of humor.


2. His testimony was so solid yet never overbearing or mean spirited always Christ Like always


3. His fearless attitude toward the world, he was not afraid to take on the media and was always so respectful and amazing.


4. His humble attitude about life and those around him.


5. His love for his sweet wife.


6. His love for the Savior and his sweet testimony and the way his voice always quivered when he bore his testimony.


7. The love that my children have for him they will take with them their whole lives.


We will miss you and we truly

Thank thee O God for this Prophet


No comments: