Tuesday, April 22, 2008

OH so long...........again

So I have decided running two blogs is a lot of work, but very fun but needless to say my blog have fallen by the way side, So here is my attempt to catch up. The play I am direciting is winding down and will be over at the end of next week, and although I will miss the kids greatly. I really need a break. The other thing that is winding down is PTA as of May 31 I will turn most of the reins to the new head honcho. WooHoo!!! Although it has been a great year and because I have had such a great board it has been easy. They rock!!! So anyway... Speaking of PTA a couple of weeks ago we started Health and Safety Month and to kick it off we decided to go big.
We were able to have Miss Utah Jill Stephens to come and talk to our kids about being healthy and making good health choices. She was so awesome and such a cutie!! Here are some fun pics from that day, Thank you Miss Jill you were wonderful!!!

Covering her ears while the kids did the cadence she taught them.


Dressing the kids up in all her gear she has to carry.

Whoa!! Look at the fat girl next to Miss Utah oh yeah, That ME!!! crap?!





1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

rock on Miss Utah! I think she should've won....