Saturday, April 26, 2008

Slow to tag!


So a couple of weeks ago my friend Hollie tagged me to tell eight things about each of my kids and even though it might take me a while I am going to try and respond!




Brodyman

I love pics so here are a whole bunch

1.Brody is the sunshine of my life, the child I was told I would never have and the promise of the family that awaited John and I.
2.Brody has a sweet soul and a very soft heart.

3.Brody loves to have fun, but always has to know the plan for the whole time and day, it really drives him crazy to not know the plan.


4.Brody loves people with tons of respect and deeply, he is also very upset when anyone is treated unfairly and steps up for those who cannot.5.Brody has always been able to keep himself busy, with the simplest of things, he is easily caught up in his own thoughts and often amazes us with the deepness of which he thinks.
6.Brody loves anything he can put together, especially legos, bionicles, models etc.
7.Brody loves music and picks up the lyrics very quickly and I am proud to say he gets that from me!!
Brody is a friend to everyone and gets frustrated when someone is mean for no reason, I love him to death and need to tell him more!! Thanks Hollie for reminding how much I love this little boy!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute kid. I don't know Brody very well and it is fun to see him as you see him.

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Hey Aunt Shannon and Uncle John! Found your blog through Grandpa's. Love the kids, so cute! Check ours out, scottkarapaul.blogspot.com

Kara Bankhead