Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Remember

I saw this on my friends blog and I loved it so here is what you need to do. Just start my thinking I remember and then let you mind go, whatever comes is great!! As always I tag anyone who wants to!
I remember sitting on my grandmas lap watching fireworks in California sucking on a lemon cough drop.
I remember the day my grandma died vividly.
I remember my mom making manicotti when I was little.
I remember going to a Barry Manilow concert my first because my dad didn't come home from hunting.
I remember thinking that Andy Gibb was the cutest thing ever.
I remember spraining my ankle in the fourth grade.
I remember a cool girl at school bringing a radio and playing That's what Friends are For on the playground every recess.
I remember playing Charlie's Angels at recess I was blonde so I got to be the blonde.
I remember the first time I thought I was in love (what a feeling!)
I remember the first time I made John cry by using hurtful words. (I promised to never to that again)
I remember water fights at Chick fil a
I remember alot of things I wish i could forget.
I remember watching my dad up at night worrying about my brothers.
I remember getting slurpees with Tami almost everyday after work in VA
I remember feeling so scared and overwhelmed as I look at Brody as a baby. It took me two weeks to get over it.
I remember praying for a friend and a month later one walked into my home (love ya Jana)
I remember my first conversation with my buddy Melinda and thinking she was so cool!!
I remember not wanting to let John know I loved him for fear of getting hurt, but I did give in finally.
I remember I didn't think this email would take this long but I guess I am long winded.

1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

You totally just made me cry!! You stinker! Love you too!!