Sunday, November 30, 2008

Strep Flacture

Well that is what Porter called it anyway, yes the day before Turkey Day I decided to finally take Porter to the dr. because he has been complaining that his foot has been hurt for a number of days. Well then I noticed him really walking weird on it, so off we went. Well after xrays and some tests the Doctor was 98% sure he has a stress fracture in his foot. What do they do for that you may ask, not much but an ace wrap and try to take it easy and no strenous excercise. Have they ever met any other 5 yr olds? And when asked how did he injure it? I shook my head and said he jumps ALOT!! off of everything. I don't know when it occured or how it happened. May I please have my mother of the year award now, thank you! And when he called Grandma to tell her the news he said, Grandma I have strep flacture, and I get to ace it. well close enough

2 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

I PROMISE not to let him JUMP tomorrow at my house. HEE HEE LIke I could stop him, right??

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. What boy doesn't get hurt daily. How did you know it was time to take him in? I keep saying: Oh, stop faking it and get up. Oh well-