Monday, November 17, 2008

Long Overdue..

 



I should have blogged about this when it happened but I am just not that quick. On September 17th Brody earned his arrow of light and crossed over from cub scouts to boy scouts. He worked very hard and we were so proud of him. This is him crossing the rope bridge to meet his new boy scout leaders on the other side, Caden (his best buddy cousin) and him got to do it on the same night so it was pretty neat. I can't believe how old he is getting I know I will soon blink and he will be moving out. I don't want these moments to pass by so quickly. Besides this is one on those times when you think I can't be old enough to have a 11 yr old. BUT I AM!!!! Anyway enjoy the pic and the hat is explained by his amazing leaders whose son makes a birthday cake hat for the boys leaving in their birthday month.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

Insane. I remember when he started cub scouts and you said that made you feel old. :]

He is getting so BIG!!

Thayne6 said...

He is lucky to have such great leaders. I wish we could be there when Jacob starts scouts! Congrats Brody!
--Jamie

Motley Mom said...

Way to go Brody...I wish you were turning 12 already just so Bro. Brophy could have another great scout in his den!! And too, your mom would feel even older than!!!