Monday, May 11, 2009

Question for you!!

Did I ever mention that I am afraid of snakes and rodents? Well I am, terrified!!! I have heard all the rationale that there more afraid of you than you are of them. (I highly doubt it!) In fact I really love doing yardwork a lot but because of the snakes in our yard I hardly do it anymore because of the snakes. But recently I have been blessed with a new toy, thanks to my father in law who doesn't use it anymore.
Yes that's right a rider lawn mower, Did you know there are no snakes up here? It rocks!! I love it! So my question to you is? What are you afraid of that may seem silly to others but it terrifies you regardless! come on fess up and help me feel better about my phobias!! Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

as far as inanimate objects go, my greatest fear is Failure. But as for things that I can see or touch, I fear SPIDERS!

The Morgan Clan said...

It's spiders for me also. My three year old kills all spiders for me. I'm not a big fan of snakes and mice either.

Thayne6 said...

Falling down the stairs.

The Newmans said...

Snakes all the way. I cannot stand them. Even on TV.