Saturday, May 9, 2009

To all the Moms I've loved before.....

Happy Mothers Day to all my Mom's!
There is so many mom's I look up to my friends are fabulous mom's!! My sister in laws are great moms too! But there are a few mom's who I turn too when I need a mom and yes I still do need my mom's!!
Karen- has been my friend for 21 years now WOW!! I have looked to her for so much advice, love, support, sanity. She is truly one of the smartest people I know, And I do truly cherish her, my life would be very different if I didn't have her in it.
Bette-I have been blessed to have her in my life for 12 1/2 years she was a friend of John's who I was very grateful to inherit, she has been through so many things with me and has been a constant source of love, devotion and support. And she and Tom are such good grandparents to my kids!! We spend every Christmas morning with them having Tomlettes! We love you so much Bette!!!!
Mary Jean-My mother in law is truly one of the most amazing women I know. She is such an example to me. She never ever says anything bad about anyone! She is so Christlike and full of grace and love. She can cook, sew, clean, quilt, can, bake, sing, play the piano, and has the patience of JOB!! Her heart is so full of love, and for those she lets get close enough she has an amazing sense of humor! I have watched her this last year when most of us would be screaming at the heavens but she has continued with grace and love and I love her so much and I am so grateful for my Mother in Law!!!!!
MY MOM is the best she is ALWAYS positive, I don't how she does that. But she is one of the most important people in my life and I don't know where I would be without her she is my rock. I love her so much and I have learned so much from her. Nothing is real until I tell my mom, and even when I get really bad news I don't usually break down until I tell her. She has always been there for me even when I was being a butthead! That's love ya'll!!! It doesn't matter if she cares about it or not if I do then it is important to her! I always need her!
LooooooVE you MOM!

No comments: