Thursday, December 10, 2009

10 Random thoughts from inside my brain...

Just thought I would share these things that have been banging around my brain lately, and I do mean banging my head is killing me right now.
1. Dear Syracuse residents PLEASE learn how to drive in a round about its not that hard
2. I worry sometimes that when I get old some of the thoughts that I sometimes think, I will actually do! (i.e. telling the people up the street that if they are going to pay money to have people put up there christmas lights don't ruin it by putting clashing lights on their handrail) I know it shouldn't bug me but it does. '
3. Why do I always feel better when I have pretty toes?
4. Does everyone jump into their jammies as fast as they can or is it just me?
5. shhh...I kinda of have a little crush on kid rock (I know ick!! but I'm just saying..)
6. I hide people on facebook when they cuss, even though I have been know to cuss myself! What a hypocrite!
7. I really love the smell of butter cooking on the stove.
8. My hubby is the best guy, really don't deserve him!!
9. I have really good friends, even when I go into my shell and ignore them, they are still my friends. That's love!!
10. Even though I have been sOOOOOO struggling with my testimony I realized that I do have one and that it is really strong and I need to work on my accepting his plan and stop trying to force my plan. It doesn't work!
Happy hot chocolate days to you all!!

3 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

love you chickypoo! Have a great day!!

The Atkinsons said...

amen about the round a bout!!!

ha ha thanks for letting me peak at your blog, you guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on everything. I so agree with the toe thing. Maybe thats why I feel ug.. no pedicure in 8 months. The round a bout should have a detour for incapable drivers. You are wonderful and I hope you know that I don't block you because you cuss. :)