Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Why we do what we do...

Is it worth it, all the searching for the gift especially when they ask Santa for something different than you and Santa had already discussed? All the wrapping, and the hiding and the stressing and counting, does so and so have more than so and so.. Well when I see some of these faces on that lovely morning I say YES! YES! YES! it's worth it!

The look of the perfect hat!
Cool shoes for keeping tootsies warm!

What prompted this response? Speed Racer sheets! (The best part is I forgot about them and shoved them in at the last moment and 6 bucks at ross!)

The big gift that we "expected a huge response and they just sat there in awe...
Can you guess what it is??

Love it!
Awesome!


Just so you know Santa you can find these at the Clark Planetarium in case you go to twenty stores again??

Couldn't you just kiss that face??

This is...I am too cool to be this excited but I can't help it because after all I am still a kid!!!

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and that the faces you got to see were just as wonderful!! Happy New Year!!

No comments: