Monday, January 4, 2010

So did you hear??

I started a new blog, because 4 is just not enough!! This one I am pretty excited about so if you would like to check it out, Feel free and please follow even if you don't, it looks so lonely on the side, it is still in the beginning stages so I will get things going better in a couple of days. This blog will be going private for reasons of my own. So if you would like an invite leave me a comment either here or there, this blog will remain public though. Hopefully you all had a wonderful New Year!! Much love!

5 comments:

Em. said...

Invite me please!!!

The Morgan Clan said...

i'd like an invite

irreverant rev. said...

What will your new blog be about? Just wondering... Really like the 13 years of matrimony post BTW.

The Miller Family said...

Me too! makkmiller@hotmail.com

buzzanna said...

Hey Shannon- please include me!