Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Top Ten things I like more than I should

I totally stole this from another blog and mine won't be near as creative or funny but here goes, If not at least you could go to that blog and laugh for a while.
1) Doritos Nacho cheese, they give me migraines but I still love them.
2) Broadway musicals, and yet I not seen an actual "broadway" musical.
3) The FLO lady from the Progressive insurance commercials, seriously cracks me up.
4) Blogging, facebooking etc. (pretty obvious don't ya think?)
5) Simon Baker from the Mentalist (in the words of Rachel Ray whom I loath YUMMO!)
6) Snuggling with my kids on second thought I can't love that enough.
7) Knowing the answers I am quite obnoxious
8) Making any kind of progress any at all!
9) My hubsters arms they are hugs and awesome and very muscley, they make me feel all kinds of safe.
10) Dr. Pepper, looove it!!
Tell me yours come on you can do it!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Dr. Pepper at # 10! That has to be like 1-5 for me. I keep trying to stop but then my day just sucks! So, I limit it to just one at lunch time and still try to quit.

Jules AF said...

Yours was plenty creative and entertaining! Mine wasn't even that funny, don't you worry! But thanks for the link!