Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So this one show started again,

I love this show, but I don't really always watch all of it, I really like the beginning. You know the part with a lot of weirdos?? And one of the blogs I love to stalk, recaps The Bachelor which I refuse to watch but I love reading her recaps so I thought I would recap AI.

Hasta la bye bye, won't miss you at all, can't wait to hear the sound of you gone!
Sorry if you like her
Can't wait to see what she brings to the table, I really love her, but not like that!
If this is his last season it is also mine, he is why I watch, I love his honesty.

I liked Posh Spice more than I thought I would, she was really nice and not as weird as I thought she would be. (Are you sure your friends with Tom Cruise?)
Here are some of my faves.
OF Course the cutie patootie cancer surviving guy from Utah
gorgeous eyes a little Sinatra like and blue eyes to boot?? HELLOOOO!
Justin Williams

The Alicia Keys girl with the beautiful teeth and voice
Ashley Rodriguez
I predict top 20!

The little girl with the Grandma with Alzheimer made me cry
good, but didn't love it.

The afro,Jim Morrison, broken wrist dude...can't decide yet...he kinda looked dirty to me.
The boat driving dude loved him! But I don't think he'll go that far.
I love the Amadeo Diricco funny New York Italian guy. Maybe it's because I am sitting through some musical auditions this week also, but I enjoyed it being back!
Welcome Back AI!
See you for Orlando REcap and please tell me your favorites!!
And if my recap is horrible! or if its okay!

1 comment:

buzzanna said...

I've TVo'd them, but haven't watched yet. I bet watching the auditions at the school were similar at times.

I loved your Ellen comment.