Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Do you know people??

That just rock? you wonder how they do what they do, and you are in awe of them, I know alot and though I am not a big hugger or note writer, (if you have ever given me a gift, I apologize I am grateful I just suck at writing Thank you notes). But I do notice things, I have done something simailar to this in the past and I am always looking for ways to be more positive, I want to try again. Ultimate Positive People are going to be featured today. They may never see this but I know its here and when I look back I can model myself after them when I want to choke the nearest ding dong.
1. Smilin Stacie Keime=always GENUINELY smiling, So sweet and grateful, plus she's beautiful with sweet gorgeous kiddos. I love me some sweet little Millie! I also love that she always really thinks about what she says before she says it and you can see her being very careful. I DON'T have a filter like that. Love, LOVE love Stacie!
2. Amazing Ann Brough= I have NEVER heard this girl complain about anything. Not to say that she doesn't but I just have never heard it. She is such an awesome person, always wanting to help people, such a great Mom plus she makes me laugh! I love how motivated she is always running or doing something athletic, (seriously can we bottle that drive). Love Ann
3. Nie Nie I don't know her personally but I go to her blog for a kick in the behind whenever I need one. First the odds she has overcome are truly INSPIRING but her take on life usually always makes me cry. I want to know how to be like that, take a trip to her she really is so awsome.
More to come don't worry if you know me I admire you in one way or another and your time is coming!!

3 comments:

The Morgan Clan said...

I couldn't agree more. Stacie and Ann are two of my very favorite people, they're great!! I also am a Nie Nie reader- she is very inspiring.

Stacie said...

Holy Cow! You so totally rock yourself! You just made my whole week. How did you know I needed a pick-me-up? And to have made it on the same page as Ann and Nie-Nie!
I LOVE your family. You guys are the sweetest and always have a huge smile for me. I'm so excited you're in scouts now!
And just so you know, whenever I'm trying to be a creative or fun person, you cross my mind and I wish I could steal some of your talent.

buzzanna said...

I am glad to see you are blogging again! Stacie sent me a text letting me know to check out your blog. You are so nice!

I've decided that we need to spend more time together so you can find out I'm not all that great. Or maybe I like the fact that I have you fooled! Either way, you've inspired me to work to make sure that all of the nice things you said are true.

And as Stacie said, you made my week!