Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I have the greatest


Mother in law, she is wonderful, loving and kind. She also has a wicked sense of humor if you listen close enough. I am so lucky to have her in my life. So here is my top ten list of things that I love about her.

1. This lady has chased,killed, and plucked chickens as a child. tough cookie
2. She can quilt, sew, bake, cook, can. (pretty much rocks)
3. She is completely selfless.
4. She endured being a wife to a Bishop 6 yrs and Stake President for 11 yrs and I never heard her complain. Think about that though long time.
5. She had a baby at 42 and still loves him.
6. She like myself sees how absolutely wonderful John is.
7. She loves my kids and takes the time to tell them.
8. Porter would say she always has cookies and string cheese.
9. She loves unconditionally seriously she does it for real!!!
10. She loves me despite my many faults.
Happy Birthday Mom!!! Love you bunches and Bunches!!

No comments: