Monday, July 19, 2010

February Are you kidding me??

Has it been that long since I blogged, WOW what a loser! Well needless to say I have a ton to recap but I am not sure how much I will recap because who wants to catch up, but a few things yes maybe... I can account for my time from February to April, So here goes I am now a certified sparkler (phlebotomist, if you are a fan of twilight you get that) and a CNA, neither of which I am using at the moment, but it felt so good to be back in school learning something even if I just use it for family and such. I also helped direct another school musical, my favorite so far Willy Wonka plus I got to work with two of my favorites! These girls rock!!
I would insert a picture here of us together but for the fourth time I was too busy to even get pictures of my kids. Ugh! Horrible Mom!

Also this little guy turned 7 and had his first friend party (I don't usually do this because me being one of 6 John being one of 7 we are a walking party) He had fun and so did I, I might even do it again (maybe) We had a cowboy party and the boys were so cute, they roped a bull (plastic) rolled the hay (clarification not a roll in the hay) and got tractor rides with my other 7 yr old John who did donuts in the tractor. It was a blast!
I have also been working on some remodeling projects that don't suck! So I will post pics of those soon when I finally finish putting down the baseboard, and when just went on a FABULOSO vacation! That was the best I have ever been on!! I love my family!! Hopefully I will still have readers and followers but who knowS?? Is anybody out there??








1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

I'm out here! I loved seeing the pics from Porter's party, so fun!!