Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Guess where I got to go??

So I have the best mom ever!! She took me somewhere I could never dream of going especially in this economy but it was so worth it. Here's a clue,
Yeah that's right Lion King baby!! It was truly amazing, I am a big baby when it comes to live theatre no matter the show I cry a little (or a lot) depending on the show at the beginning and this one I was so weepy the whole time it was truly amazing! If you get the chance, GO!! My best joke of the night... was for these guys. I think they work at Jamba Juice on their days off. Haha I am hilarious I know!!


It was awesome plus as my buddy said Simba is a hottie!!

Thanks mom!! Love you so much!!

Also I have to share this pic he lost two teeth in two days and couldn't be cuter, have mercy!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky! I am so jealous!! :-)