Monday, August 30, 2010

Too Funny not to share


I usually don't share many stories from my work but this one was too good not to. So I am doing the first week of school schpeel (sp?) and I have an instrument simailiar to the one above that I use as a attention getter or a quiet down class tool. So last year all my classes voted and we named him Bob, I drew a face on him and when the class gets too loud Bob shakes his head in protest. So as I am explaining this a little girl raises her hand and says this....
'Mrs. Bankhead, Bob is funny because he kinda looks like my Uncle Bob except without the nuts... yeah go ahead and try and keep a straight face in front of your class. I dare Ya!!" Sorry sick sense of humor but ya gotta laugh!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

That's a classic! I couldn't keep a straight face!