Saturday, September 11, 2010

I am failing

Having one of those days, I am having a day when I feel like I am failing at everything, Mom, wife, Friend, daughter, sister, human. Blah, blah is all I got. I have the feeling there is a giant elephant and not only cannot I not take a bite I can't even see around the other side of it. It is not helping that as of tomorrow I will officially have a teenager (why in the name of suess does that have to happen??) I hate my kids growing up for the record, hate it, alot. Especially when I look at pictures like this one

I did NOT give him permission to grow up, or get hugged by girls (except me) or to suddenly think I am lame. NO NO NO!

Okay temper tantrum over I am going to have a time out I will be back when I am not so grumpy! Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

The Atkinsons said...

shannon, you are so cute & funny!
& you have the cutest children ever!!