Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I've been tagged

Okay so I have been tagged which means I am supposed to put 7 things about myself and tag 7 other bloggers, which is kinda funny since I only know two bloggers and one of them is the one that tagged me. So I can at least put 7 things about myself that most people don't know. Okay here goes....
1. I can build a pretty good closet organizer.
2. I am terrified of snakes TERRIFIED!!!
3. I am the oldest of 6 kids
4. I have worked at spaghetti factory, chick fil a, dairy queen, pizza cutter and arctic circle.
5. I was engaged twice before I was married.
6. My husband and I have known each other since we were four years old. We met in Star A
7. I have always, always always wanted to go to the mediterranean. and I wouldn't mind living there.

There you go!!!
Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

Well, besides the fact that you are my best bud, I could NOT let you have a post on your blog that didn't yet have a comment on it. So,here you are! I just read Jamie's and she has some cute pics on hers and she updated it. And Sidney is rolling around on the floor blowwing spit bubbles. Good times,my friend! Have a great day!!