Thursday, October 11, 2007

Quiz today

So today I am going to play an old car game my family and I made up when we were younger and still play it today. This is a great car game by the way.
Here is goes...You think of a movie title and switch the title attempting to make it the opposite. for example The Loudness of the Cows......would be.....The Silence of the Lambs.
Here are some of my favorites.. have fun and feel free to quiz me I love this game

1. Mortgage
RENT
2. Sad Hands
HAPPY FEET
3. No need to hate cats
MUST LOVE DOGS
4. Forget the midgets
REMEMBER THE TITANS
5. The Sand
THE ROCK
Have fun!!

3 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

okay, I for sure know 3 of them. #1 ?
#2 Happy Feet (that was a giveaway, Shannon)
#3 Must Love Dogs
#4 Remember the Titans
#5 maybe Beaches???

You Rock Colada Fun Dip!!! :D

Thayne6 said...

Jana keeps beating me here.
#1 Rent (Ha--got that one 1st)
I was going to guess the other ones. I think #5 is Beaches also. I've never heard of Must love dogs, but it makes sense.

Keep 'em coming Shannon!

Jamie

Pezlady Jana said...

Hey Shannon, I got tagged and so I am tagging you! Basically it means that you have to write 7 things about yourself in a post (preferably things that no one knows) and then you tag 7 other bloggers and leave a comment on their blog telling them that you tagged them also. Have a good day!