Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I know the trick!!!

So I have found the trick for getting your husband to do laundry! Come home from a vacation do a couple loads a laundry, and then get busy and tired with kids, PTA, family, church, kids, kids, kids, and get so tired you get sick and then you can come home from womens conference with four loads of laundry done. And because I have a husband that actually does it better than me (which believe me is not hard) it was done very well. Well there you have it girls if you let it go eventually they will run out of underwear and have to wash some. NO guarantees they just might wear dirty clothes but hey worth a try. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine WHOLE family would wear dirty underwear before they would attempt to wash some themselves...heck I've got 2 that wear dirty even when they do have clean!!

melinda

Pezlady Jana said...

okay, I was gonna leave a clever comment until I read Melinda's and now I have nothing to say. She hit it right on the nose!!

Jana