Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Stories from Porter and a diagnosis




Okay so I have a sick little boy who is currently napping YEAH! And yesterday as all this fun was starting I felt his forehead and asked him if he was feeling okay and he said to me....Do I have any cavities??





Next, we are laying down for a nap today and he decides to tell me a story, I agree and off we go..


Once upon a time (always a good opener I think) there was a mommy named Shannon and a Daddy named John (good that he knows in case of an emergency) and the mommy Shannon had three babies in her tummy Brody, Catie and Porter and the mommy Shannon and the daddy John got married in the temple. (oh how proud am I) and then a dragon came and breathed fire onto the temple and the family had to run out with their three babies in mommy Shannon's tummy. (enter the four year old) Well at least part of the story had a primary feel. Hope this made you laugh!!

No comments: