Saturday, December 22, 2007

okay it has been a little while

I realize I haven't blogged in a while but hopefully I will make up for it, here are some of the reasons,
Christmas Cards, Wrapping, Shopping (which I do not enjoy call me crazy!), cleaning, laundry, starting a new job, sick kids, husband and not that it matters but ME! end of year books for the business, projects at school, decorating, AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
But I do have a fun story for you which I will put in the form of a sketch so you can get the full effect.
Porter:(asking me AGAIN!!) Mom, is Christmas tomorrow?
Mommy: No buddy, tomorrow we go to church, then we have Christmas Eve and dinner with Grandpa and Grandma Bankhead and grandma Sawyer and maybe Uncle Mike and Aunt Crystal and then we go to sleep and Santa will come while we are sleeping.
Porter: Okay
Mommy: But we need to remember to leave Santa cookies.....
Porter: or Pizza!!!!
I loved this!!!!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: