Friday, December 28, 2007

Top Five Friday

This weekend is a very special anniversary for me so I thougth for my Top Five I would tell you my top five favorite things about my sweetheart.
5. He always tells me he loves me on the phone everytime we talk, 11 years of marriage every single time. More importantly he means it and I know that!
4. He is an amazing father with such a devotion to raise good people.
3. He is very, very, very, very, patient with me!
2. He is humble, sweet, kind and gets cuter to me everyday!!
1. When I can't sleep he lets me lay in the crook of his arm with my head on his chest because he knows that I can always fall asleep that way even though it is hard to him to breathe laying on his back.
I love him to death and thank you for indulging m sappy little top five and below is a slide show celebrating our life for the past 11 years here is to many more Love you sweetie!!

1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

THANKS FOR MAKING ME CRY!! That was so sweet! I loved it!