Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Today is a special day for me!!!

Well I am sure you are asking yourself what could be so special about today, well 11 years ago today, my cute little (well not little) boyfriend picked me up for lunch from blockbuster music (anyone remember that store) where I was working and took me to Wendy's how romantic!! where I don't remember what we ate??? Then as we were we sitting in his truck after talking he said close your eyes, Ohhh I thought an early Christmas present!!! When to my complete surprise he slipped a ring on my finger, he didn't say anything I am pretty sure he was in as much shock as I was, so never to be the one to pass up an opputunity, I said yes! yes! yes!. So then I went back to work!

Crazy to think it has been 11 years most days it feels like yesterday and yes I would do it all over again except I would wait for him to say the words so he couldn't hold it against me later lol!!

No comments: