Saturday, December 22, 2007

Top Five Friday

Okay I kinda stole this from one of my favorite movies which is High Fidelity which he is always quoting his top ten this and that, so I will try each friday to give you my top five something and feel free to give me yours and comment on mine I also realize I am starting this on Saturday but bear with me!!
Being that I stole this from a John Cusack (whom I love, love, love!!!) I am going to give you my top five favorite John Cusack movies! On a side note one night for a date my husband and I attempted to find and purchase as many John Cusack movies it was so much fun however a little pricey!!
Okay here we go.......
5. Anastasia
I consider this a cartoon for grown ups because of the adult themes but I love his voice
4.Gross Pointe Blank
this is my husbands favorite if you are ever going to an high school reunion great flick to watch before hand.
3.Must love Dogs
I laugh and cry at this movie every time
2.High Fidelity
Any man or woman who has ever considered leaving a relationship for something better needs to see this movie plus Jack Black is hilarious
1.Serendipity
This is a movie I didn't want to like but I LOVED IT!!!! This is a movie you always have to sigh at the end and feel wonderful!!!!
Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

The Fowler's said...

What - no Better off Dead? That is my favorite John Cusack movie. I want my 2 dollars!