Thursday, July 10, 2008

Are you kidding me???

Okay so I just went to hobby lobby (please nobody tell John)and I was appauled to see that they already had Halloween stuff up, are you kidding me? Now halloween is one of my favorite holidays but seriously! Well then I turned the corner and HO! HO! HO! no it wasn't any scantily clad girls, there was Christmas stuff!! Give us a break!! I just can't believe that they are trying to push these holidays one right after the other with no break from the worry that we have to get ready for this or that. I have had it with these places!! But anyway they have some really cute porcelin pumpkins if anyone is interested?!?!

2 comments:

Thayne6 said...

I hate that too. My problem with it is that if you don't get it now, it's gone by the time I'm ready to buy it! Oh well!
--Jamie

buzzanna said...

SHANNON, all of your posts seriously crack me up. You are awesome. LOVE THE GLAMOR SHOTS also.