Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What?????????


So yesterday my little boy and I were having a discussion concerning age. His aunt was having a birthday and as most 5 year olds do, he asked her how old she was. And then I could see him trying to calculate in his mind if I was older than her. So I asked him if he thought I was older than Aunt Jenn to which he asked me to look up so he could see my neck?? He then asked my mom to look up so he could see her neck he then pronounced to us all that my mom was older than me, but that I was older than Aunt Jenn. We kept trying to ask him how he knew that by looking at our neck and all he said was that our necks looked older than Aunt Jenn. So needless to say I went and looked in the mirror to see if I had rings on my neck like a tree, or maybe he was counting chins, except I am pretty sure I have more than my mom. WHO KNOWS?? But it made me laugh!!

No comments: