Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I just tagged myself!

I know I am a big dork, but I came up with this idea and I thought myself pretty clever. You can insert a Steve Erkel laugh here if you would like, and since I am making this up and I make my own rule that I will tag whoever feels like answering it. Ha!
Okay here goes, the deal is 10 I hate that I wish I didn't and 10 things I love that I wish I didn't. (you may insert dislike instead of hate, as it is a bad word at our house too.)
Okay for the first 10 I dislike that I wish I didn't
1. Running (too much junk in the engine and in the trunk!)
2. Waiting (I want it now! now! now!!)
3. Senior Citizen Drivers (I know I am going to be in trouble for this someday)
4. Snakes, Mice and Rodents of any kind. ( I would be much better at yard work)
5. Algebra.
6. Heat (I might come out of the house more)
7. Haggling for purchases (my father in law is the master)
8. Laundry
9. Ironing
10.Injustice to anyone (I would have better blood pressure if I didn't watch the news)
Okay 10 things I love that I wish I didn't (also known as guilty pleasures)
1. Snickers
2. General Hospital (the secret is out yes I never miss an episode)
3. My TIVO (which is how I watch the above show with no children)
4. People Magazine
5. Food Network I would be much thinner if Paula Deen and Bobby Flay were not my friends. (Never mind who am I kidding??)
6. My Computer (this blog is living proof of that oh and facebook.
7. The News I have to check all the networks to make sure I have all the stories.
8. Saying YES!!! (pta pres, musical, musical...........)
9. Eating out (there is a trend here)
10.Food (alright I need to exercise now ugh!!)
Your Turn Let it Rip!!

2 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

I totally agree with you there on Grandpa. He passed that one down to Doug too. I can't believe how big the kids are! I still remember going to Porter's 1st birthday!

The Newmans said...

Don't tell but I am addicted to GH too! Problem is I have been so busy at work that I have 70 or so episodes on my TiVo (yes clear back to March!). Do you think I will ever catch up?!? No! But I cannot bring myself to delete them and I watch them as quickly as I can but it is usually at night after the boys go to bed and then I end up staying up too late and then I am tired....
Anyway, I thought it was too funny that we are both hooked on that. Brad thinks it is ridiculous (I reminded him of his obsession to shows like Battlestar Galactica and Lost).