Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oopps!!

 



Funny story, So went to the weber state fireworks on Sunday night. And every year we think that we should really try to go to the fireside that precedes the concert and fireworks but the thought of getting dressed up and the having the kids run around in their church clothes usually wins over our desire. So as we were sitting there in our ohh so comfortably capris and flip flops who should walk up and side right by us, the speaker from the fireside Marlin K Jensen, doh!! I think I will take the hint and next go to the fireside. By the way he was a very sweet nice man with a darling family. And of course I had to snap his picture because I instantly thought this would make a great blog post. Hope you agree!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

That's awesome!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

hey don't be intimadated by him. I went to school with his kids and he is just a regular Dad living experiencing an extraordinary calling. His family is one of the most fun and outgoing families around. I am glad you made it to the fireworks. We were ready...Benson was walking next to a stream in my cousins back yard and sliped on a rock and fell in up to his neck...Hence no dry clothes no fireworks!!!!