Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Truly Awesome Tuesday

 



TAT was followed by Truly Awesome Monday, this year I promised myself and my kids that we would try to do as much of the holiday stuff as possible starting with yesterday and the SLC lights. It was a blast the kids and I rode Frontrunner down a first for us and met John who was working in SL we had a blast and it was so warm we barely needed jackets. The lights were amazing as always and we even watched a movie on temple square. Don't miss the lights!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Such cute pictures! Your kids have beautiful smiles. I hope we can get out and see the lights this year. I am not sure if we have ever taken Hallie. I look forward to taking her she is really into Christmas this year.

The Fowler's said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Sorry we missed it. After Ella cried for a half hour we decided we better turn around and head back home...hopefully next time.