Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Tag

Okay that was too much negativity so I will do this fun Christmas Tag.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? mostly wrapping paper, but I have been known to cheat and use a bag
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? usually the day after turkey day because I am not a big shopper any questions read the post below!
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually Day after my anniversary is the 30th and I want to enjoy it.
5. Do you like eggnog? ewww no
6. Favorite gift received as a child? walkman always loved music
7. Hardest person to buy for? John and my mom
8. Easiest person to buy for? my boys
9. Do You have a nativity scene? several I collect them
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? used to mail but I am seriously considering email this year
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? router bit
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? when I get to it not a early shopper I get too excited and give them to early
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yep
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey, toffee, funeral potatoes
16. Lights on the tree? Yes! Hundreds and hundreds of lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? oh too many to just pick one, so this is Christmas, all mine in your lovliness, believe from polar express
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? uhh yeah I teach kids
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? one on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year. Shopping and traffic
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? deep red it changes yearly
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? one I made (i'm picky)
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? something heartfelt
Merry Christmas! Sorry I scrooged out earlier

No comments: