Tuesday, December 30, 2008

75 years in Dog years!!


Today is my anniversary, John and I have been married for 12 years today. He is truly the love of my life and I can't believe I have known him almost my whole life, literally we met in star A (4 yrs old). I was talking to my mom recently and told her you know John wasn't what I was looking for but he was exactly what I needed he is my best friend and he always knows me even when I wish he didn't. I love you babe today, tomorrow, yesterday and forever. I thank Heavenly Father for how gentle he is with me, my kids and our little life together. How he is always my biggest fan even when it involves him making sets, cleaning up and pulling me off the floor. For so long I thought is wasn't possible to find love like we have and everyday I thank my lucky stars that you are the brightest star in my sky.

5 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

Loved your slide show! And congrats on the dog years babe! That rocks!!

Motley Mom said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Emily said...

Congratulations!!!

Sbankhead said...

HI mom Ilove your blog and happy anavirsary

Love,

catie sue