Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mad about you Monday

Okay so one of my many resolutions for this year was to be more grateful for the people in my life whom I love and care about because I am really horrible at telling people how much they mean to me and especially those in my family. I am hoping this will help me to be more positive about life in general and realize how lucky we all are. So each Monday I will pick someone in my life who I am grateful for and tell you why I think they are great, now this is kind of funny because most of these people will never read my blog but this is really more for me as usual! They will be in no particular order just whoever I am thinking about at the time! So don't take offense if your not first! All right really long explanation to get to here. So let me introduce you to my first Mad About you Monday
My little brother Cliff
Cliff is the peacemaker in our family, he always has been and I do truly love that about him probably because I was not so much that person! But he is usually calm and cool. The other thing I love about Cliff is he can always make me laugh. He is the white Will Smith, I seriously cannot watch a Will Smith movie and not think of Cliff he is always up for anything and I have watched him grow into a fabulous father and husband. I love him more than he will ever know and I am so very proud of him. And I pray every night for his safety and well being. I love you buddy! all my love sissy
Cliff today "boundin" with his son! If you have ever seen the pixar short you will get it!

1 comment:

Sheshe said...

Hey! I love this idea! It is a great thing to do to help you appreciate those that you love! I look foward to these! :) Love ya!