Monday, January 26, 2009

Mad about you Monday


This is for Porter, he has been my little snugglebug the last couple of days and I love every minute of it, he has been so hard lately to try and be a good boy all the time, not just for Jana and at school but at home too. We play this little game back and forth I love you more than... and you fill in the blank it usually is things like I love you more than chocolate chip cookies, or star wars or legos, but today was so cute he said to me Mom I love you better than Miss Shelley!!!! (his teacher) and he was shocked by that and so was I because Miss Shelley's word is law at our house. So I was happy for at least one moment that he loved me more! Keep in mind this afternoon when I tell him to do his homework for the fifth time my status will fall.. Love you buddy!

1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

HA HA! That's so great!! I love you more than Miss Shelly too. And that is probably because I do not know her. What the heck, right?!